This is who WE are



  • We are from Catholic High School and we are One-Six-Oh-Nine OR 1-6 '09.
    We're a rough,rowdy,reckless and ruthless class of Gentlemen.
    Welcome to our class blog.
    Respect us or you're dead

    Form Teacher : Mrs Toh Yee Lin
    Co-Form Teacher : Mdm Joanne Tan
    English Teacher : Mr David Chen
    Chinese Teacher : Mdm Joanne Tan
    Maths Teacher : Mr Fourier Ang
    Science Teacher : Mrs Toh Yee Lin
    Geography Teacher : Ms Nafizath
    PE Teacher : Mr Alan Koh
    Music Teacher : Mr Yeo
    Art Teacher : Mr San
    Home Economics Teacher : Mrs Esther Ding
    Design and Technology Teacher : Mr Ee
    IT Teacher : Mr Jesstern Rays
    ACC Teacher : Mr Zhu
    Class Chairman : (19)Leong Hau Xiang
    Class Vice-Chairman : (35)Yeo Swee Guan
    English Rep : (1)Nathaniel Chee Jian Hao
    Chinese Reps : (22)Wayne Long Wei Kai & (30)Tan Peng Yu
    Science Rep : (7)Eurich Thia Tzi Yong
    Geography Rep : (15)Joshua Nga Xing Hao
    PE Rep : (21)Lo Ching
    .

The Gentlemen




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey guys, Im back!! I posted the Video on the HIV Replication stuff. The video that Mrs Toh showed us. Oh I made the music player, some songs requested by Keefe. For those who want somemore songs on the blog, please do tell me and I will update it. I already said that I did not want spammers here and those using initials please state who you are. I will not tolerate insults to my classmates. So even if you are from my class, I hope that YOU WILL SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT MY CLASSMATES. Have a good time crying.. losers.
JONATHAN MOK
(P.S. I seriously hate spammers)